Help home

Register for an account if you use an external payroll agent or bureau

Organisations that  use an external agent or bureau to run their payroll can register for an apprenticeship service account

You’ll need your organisation’s Government Gateway account sign in details. You can create a Government Gateway account if your organisation does not have one.

You must not use your payroll agent’s sign in details. 

Registering for an account will not affect your payroll agent or bureau’s access.

Is this page useful? Thank you for your feedback. You can