Create an apprenticeship vacancy
You can create a vacancy in the ‘recruitment’ section of your apprenticeship service account. If you need to create multiple or similar vacancies, you can clone them after you submit the vacancy.
We usually approve or reject vacancies within 24 hours.
You can give your training provider ‘recruitment’ permission to create apprenticeship vacancies for you.
What you’ll need
Before you start, you’ll need to know the:
- vacancy name - this must relate to the apprenticeship training and use the word ‘apprentice’ or ‘apprenticeship’
- training that the apprentice will take
- training provider that will deliver the training
- number of positions that are available
- organisation’s name, address and location
- start date, application closing date and whether the vacancy is disability confident
- duration of the apprenticeship and details of a typical working week
- places you want to get applications (on ‘find an apprenticeship’ or an external site)
You can save each vacancy as a draft and edit it before you submit it to us, as well as preview how it’ll look. We’ll give you a reference number for the vacancy after you submit it.
What happens next
You can check the status of each vacancy in your recruitment dashboard. The statuses are:
- pending review
We’ll check the vacancy and let you know if you need to make any edits within 24 hours. You can view what edits you need to make on your ‘recruitment’ dashboard, but you can also choose to get email notifications.
Once we’ve approved the vacancy, you can view it on find an apprenticeship.
You can also increase the wage or extend the closing date after the vacancy has gone live.