Find Apprenticeship TrainingEmployerThis article sits within the Employer section
We’ve improved the ‘find apprenticeship training’ service for employers who want to take on apprentices. There are 2 steps employers need to complete to choose the right apprenticeship training for their organisation.
- Choose an apprenticeship training course
- Find a training provider
Training provider search results and ordering
After an employer chooses the right course, they need to find a training provider who can offer the training for their apprenticeship location. Employers can search using their town, city or postcode.
Each training provider is given a quality points score, which we work out using their:
- employer reviews - taken from reviews within our provider feedback survey
- apprentice reviews- taken from reviews within our apprentice feedback survey
- pass rate - the training provider’s existing apprentice pass rate
- distance from the employer’s location
We then order providers by their quality points score and give employers the option to apply filters to the search results.
Select a training provider
As employers view different training providers and explore their available options, they can add them to a shortlist. This allows employers to compare providers and make a decision about who is right for them.
When they are ready to make a decision, employers can contact the provider about the apprenticeship training course using the details we provide in the service.
Last updated on