We’re constantly working to make the apprenticeship service as accessible and usable as possible.
You can read a blog about accessibility on GOV.UK.
Compatibility with tools
The apprenticeship service is designed to be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
The site is also designed to be compatible with:
- basic screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software
- operating system speech packages
AbilityNet provides guidance about how to:
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your device
- make your device talk to you
- make text larger
- change your colours
- magnify the screen
Contact us if you have trouble using the apprenticeship service - this will help us to make improvements.