Access to employer accountEmployerThis article sits within the Employer section
Access to employer account
If you need to be granted access to your employer account:
- Check if there is an existing account owner.
- If yes, ask the account owner to send you an invite granting you access to the account.
We can only grant access to employer accounts when it is confirmed the previous account owners no longer work for the organisation.
If the account owner no longer works in your organisation
We can invite a new team member or change the status of an existing team member to ‘account owner’.
You do not need a user account to have an invite sent to you.
You need to:
- Contact us, if you cannot find any account owners, we can check the apprenticeship service for account owners.
- Confirm the name of the previous account owner who has now left your organisation.
If account owners are still live on the apprenticeship service, we can send them an email requesting that they invite you to access the account.
When confirmed there are no account members with access
We can issue you and another colleague with an invitation to access the account.
Please contact us with the information below so that we can send this invitation:
- 1st contact full name:
- 1st contact email:
- 2nd contact full name:
- 2nd contact email:
- Have both users set up accounts?
- PAYE scheme:
- The last year to date levy submission figure: