Add an apprentice or change their statusTraining providerThis article sits within the Training provider section
There is a similar article for employers.
To add apprentices to an employer’s apprenticeship service account you’ll need the:
- employer to set training provider permissions
- apprentice’s name, date of birth and unique learner number (ULN)
- start and end date of the apprenticeship
- total training and assessment cost
- reduction in apprenticeship duration and price, if there is any recognised prior learning (RPL) for apprentices with a start date of 1 August 2022 or later.
If you need to add multiple apprentices you can upload their details together.
You can change apprentices details in the apprenticeship service account. This includes their name, date of birth and training dates.
The employer must approve any changes you make and you must also record them in the individualised learner record (ILR).
Portable flexi-job apprenticeship pilot
If you're a provider involved in the portable flexi-job apprenticeship pilot, you'll need these additional details when adding an apprentice on a portable flexi-job apprenticeship:
- planned end date for the current employment
- agreed training price for the period of employment