Change a certificate

End-point assessment organisationThis article sits within the End-point assessment organisation section

You can make changes to a certificate when you ‘record a grade’ in the apprenticeship assessment service. 

If the name, standard or level is incorrect, check that the training provider has the correct details. They’ll need to update the individualised learner record (ILR) before you can record the grade.

Contact us if you need to make changes after you’ve submitted the assessment details.

You can call us on 08000 150 600 or email Our opening times are 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. 

Last updated on

Is this page useful? Thank you for your feedback. You can