Apprenticeship record status and completion payment monthEmployerThis article sits within the Employer section
You can view the details and status of your apprentices in the ‘Manage your apprentices’ section of your apprenticeship service account.
Each apprentice record will have one of the following statuses:
- 'waiting to start' - apprentices who are waiting to start their apprenticeship training
- 'live' - apprentices who are currently undertaking their apprenticeship
- 'paused' - the employer has applied a pause to an apprentice record
- 'stopped' - the employer has applied a stop to an apprentice record
- 'completed' - the apprentice has completed their apprenticeship training and assessment and completion payment has been made to the training provider
Do not stop an apprenticeship that's completed
Completion payment month
The completion payment month is now displayed on the record and indicates when the 20% completion payment has been processed.
Completion payment not made
There are two common reasons for the completion payment not being made and the apprentice still showing as ‘live’ on the service:
- the ILR has not ‘matched’ to the apprenticeship service (data lock), or
- the training provider has not evidenced that the employer has paid sufficient co-investment
In these circumstances, the training provider and employer must work together to ensure all data matches and inform us that co-investment has been correctly paid. The completion payment can then be made.